feefo feedback compare prices

Insurance for 2 year trip to Canada.

Skicover are delighted to announce that they now have travel insurance available that will cover travellers who are lucky enough to get a 2 year Visa to live and work in Canada under the IEC Programme.


These policies are available for travellers up to the age of 55 and cover a wide ranging of sporting activities including skiing, mountaineering and downhill mountain biking.

There are three levels of cover available dependent on the sporting activities you wish to persue and with over 500 sporting activities available no one should feel left out.


Paul Quigley